Blood moon event Can generators not activating pig trap?

Like is this real even? yeah pretty much all perk doesn't work with them, but I didn't expected killer POWER to not work

Is this a bug or feature? honestly it shouldn't be a feature if it is

Comments

  • Read the how to play section of the event in the game. Its clearly listed there what can't effect event gens.

  • I made an entire post about this but the Blood Generators are outright not treated as Generators.

    Any effect that requires Generator progress or Generator completion do not work with Blood Generators, which severely limits what perks/Killers/add-ons/etc you can and cannot use.

  • @Wezqu said:

    Read the how to play section of the event in the game. Its clearly listed there what can't effect event gens.

    Doesn't make this any less dumb though

  • @Neaxolotl said:

    Like is this real even? yeah pretty much all perk doesn't work with them, but I didn't expected killer POWER to not work

    Is this a bug or feature? honestly it shouldn't be a feature if it is

    It was a definite oversight for any killer powers interacting with gens.