"Merciless Victory"
So I'm trying to get all of my Adept trophies at the moment and I was wondering what is exactly considered a "merciless victory".
A 3k with 1 person leaving the hatch count? Or is it a 4k?
What about if someone disconnects but I kill everyone else, does that still count as a merciless victory?
A 3k with 1 person leaving the hatch count? Or is it a 4k?
What about if someone disconnects but I kill everyone else, does that still count as a merciless victory?
Comments
4k only I think. Also, if someone DC's then that can be a merciless too.
Only a 4K counts. I don’t remember if a DC counts, but I think it does. Also, you can’t use a Mori, everyone needs to die on the hook.
You can use a mori. Thats how I got my Adept Spirit.
4k. dc counts as a kill
you can still get a merciless even if one person escapes, a merciless is a double pip
Getting 4DCs only counts as a rutheless killer, I found this out the funny way.
You need to double pip. You don't need to kill everyone, but you have to double pip to get it.
I've gotten my adept with a 3K and a double pip.
I got my Adept Pig achievement with only a single pip, but everyone died. I was told by people on here that "Merciless Victory" as described on the achievement is not getting the "Merciless Killer" rank (i.e. double pipping) but rather getting the "No One Escaped" Score Event (i.e. all Survivors died/disconnected in the trial).
i made a forum on this n if u read other peoples answers it tells u everything https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/42089/adept-killers#latest
I think that the achievement description is wrong.
No, you don't need to get 4k to get merciless victory. Even if you get 3k, you still can get the double pip with merciless victory.
For the achievement, as far as I remember, you need to get 4k. Ebony mori helps a lot.
4k isn't the adept anymore.
You also can't kill them too fast. I got a 4k with hag without them finishing any gens and only got ruthless.
Why are we waking up a 6 month old post?
Why are you so edgy? XD
Nonconstructive necroposting tends to be frowned upon on forums.
I did a 4k as michael myers but no achievement, this "merciless victory" is too hard, they should change that
A lot of people say getting just 4k, Nope, You have to kill them efficiently, but not "to" efficiently. because being to good will get you a black pip
Woah this is an old post. Ive also learned that a 4k with ANY survivor killed during end game, won't count.