Hardened not showing the killers aura when suppressing scream from The Ghouls Yamori's Mask

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

PLATFORM: PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: When The Ghoul hooks someone with Yamori's Mask equipped and while a survivor has a Kagune Mark all survivors scream, but when you have Hardened you don't scream but you don't see the killer's aura, even though you should after Hardened suppresses it.

Comments

  • might have something to do with the addon being bugged where it makes you scream even when inside of lockers

  • Could you please attach the logs?

    To find them:

    1. Press the Windows Key + R to open the "Run" command.
    2. In the text box paste the following: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs
    3. Click "OK" - this will open your Dead by Daylight Logs folder.
      • If it does not open the Dead by Daylight Logs folder, it may mean that when installing Dead by Daylight you chose to save your files somewhere else and will need to check there.
    4. The file called "DeadByDaylight.log" is your log file

    Thank you.

  • @Rizzo said:

    Could you please attach the logs?

    To find them:

    1. Press the Windows Key + R to open the "Run" command.
    2. In the text box paste the following: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs
    3. Click "OK" - this will open your Dead by Daylight Logs folder.
      • If it does not open the Dead by Daylight Logs folder, it may mean that when installing Dead by Daylight you chose to save your files somewhere else and will need to check there.
    4. The file called "DeadByDaylight.log" is your log file

    Thank you.

    Yeah, I can do that :) sorry, but I already played a new match while uploading it, so it wasn't the most recent, so I didn't know if it would still be helpful. Do you want me to go into a custom and recreate it before attaching logs?

  • @TheResidentEvil said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3911675#Comment_3911675

    Yeah, I can do that :) sorry, but I already played a new match while uploading it, so it wasn't the most recent, so I didn't know if it would still be helpful. Do you want me to go into a custom and recreate it before attaching logs?

    That's fine, thank you.

  • DeadByDaylight.log

    here is the log from a custom where I hooked a bot while enraged and the other person had hardened across the map, they did not scream but they did not see my aura either

  • I have also encountered this bug.

  • Thanks for sharing your details in this thread, folks! The team is looking into this bug.