This Year’s Blood Moon Genuinely May Be Worst Than Lights Out
not fun, boring, no extra blood points, why didn’t we just get last years blood moon again was more fun and diverse.
not fun, boring, no extra blood points, why didn’t we just get last years blood moon again was more fun and diverse.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’ve only played the mode for the challenges that require me to play in it
Yes, it's just a perfect storm of being completely unfun on both sides for me. Either wait forever in killer queue to get gen rushed to death or play solo queue survivor and play against a turbo tunneling full hex Ghoul almost every single game. It's unplayable for me
I agree, I've mostly stopped playing it. It's not fun for either side imo. I'm having better matches and getting more bloodpoints in regular mode
Genuinely convinced this mode was just to test how powering a gen with gas would work.
Like there's no way they PLAYTESTED this and thought this would be fun for both sides. I refuse to believe it
Been playing it exclusively as killer, and its pretty much no variation in game play to normal, bar fuel cans seem to take hatchet hits.
And it's a shame too.
The new blood gens are a genuinely interesting deviation from the normal gameplay, but…
nothing works with them, only survivors get a new thing, the community challenge is required to get to the 500% boost, the offering is personal so BPS are better, and the Blood Basins from last year (a very fun thing to do as killer) were retired completely.
I really wouldn’t have minded just going around collecting gas cans instead of getting them from that fountain then pouring them in gens. The pouring then pulling gets so repetitive. I would have rather them do it like Left 4 Dead collecting a certain amount of cans to do a gen.
The problem is blood gens give their bonus to the last player so if you do 99% of the gen and a stealther gets the last 1% you get nothing they get the 5K bonus.
I don't know, I've been enjoying it. There's not much different but what's there is neat, and the BP gains are nice.
Then again, I enjoyed Lights Out too, so maybe that just means our tastes are polar opposites, haha.
It's not...inspiring but I don't mind it. If killers could grim embrace/dms/pain res the blood gens then yeah I'd be out.