Bad idea please delete
I give up with this very bad idea that not deserve to stay on this forum, please delete.
I give up with this very bad idea that not deserve to stay on this forum, please delete.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The game would last not more than 2 minutes, not really fun as survivor if you know you can't survive and as killer it would feel as ultra-easy mode (=boring)
playing against a ebony mori is already feeling kinda ######### since the killers just tunnle whoevers mori-able
Yeah..
no
I don't see the point of this item. It's just a free "win".
In some way, its even taking the game hostage, as no one can gain ranks in the game.
Play a single-player game, if this is what you want.
Wow, that is stupid broken
"x bloodpoints for a 4K? Sure"
Here's a far more simple solution: How about remove Mori because it's toxic.
Here's a simple answer:
Nothing in this game is actually toxic. Because the word has been abused so badly it has lost it's meaning.
You know... like a killer... not pious cult member.
Translation: "OH NOES! Don't take my game breaking easy-mode away! I cant handle life without it!" - It's ok, there there. The devs are not going to stop holding your hand.It's what drives their bottom line and gets them paid.
Translation: "I can't defend myself, I must attack a point that wasn't even made." Read next time friend ^^ I made the clear and simple statement that NOTHING was toxic. That includes your t-bags and decisive strike ;p. I earned my kills, can you say the same?