Are we sure Blood Generators have been fixed? I swear they're still not giving BP in the objective category. I completed two blood gens in this trial and got nothing in Objectives.
Are we sure Blood Generators have been fixed? I swear they're still not giving BP in the objective category. I completed two blood gens in this trial and got nothing in Objectives.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was wondering where my Moonlights and Splinters wandered off to.
Ty for posting this! ๐
Are we sure Blood Generators have been fixed? I swear they're still not giving BP in the objective category. I completed two blood gens in this trial and got nothing in Objectives.
that fix is in hotfix 2, which is not out yet
Ah, I didn't realise. Thanks for the update.