What main am I?
So I like to think of myself as a neutral player but obviously that isn't true anymore. I almost never play survivor now because I find it downright boring compared to killer. I'm constantly playing Billy and trying to learn Spirit (btw whispers on her is amazingly efficient). Despite this, however, I always side with survivor in the forums and I want solo survivor to be buffed and made more fun?
Which side am I currently maining?
Comments
Do you think killers are OP? => Survivor main
Do you think survivor are OP? => killer main
DO you think the game is balanced? => BHVR main
what do you play the most?
Mains, IMO, play one role the overwhelming majority of the time and likely do not appreciate being on the other side.
I think players are OP
Killer undoubtedly.
So neutral?
Both are op in certain points. For example, Nurse. another example, DS.
so you are a killer main
Don't expect me to be sticking up for killers though
Mains are biased.
Are you biased? No? Then you are not a main of any side.
I play about the same. Usually what the rituals are when I catch up since my schedule gets in the way.
I don't consider myself a main.
I like survivor play because it's less stress.
I like killer for the stuff leading up to the hooking.
I mean I play more killer as well and I'd like to see some solo survivor only buffs as well. But only alongside some killer buffs, with the exception of top tier killers, which are in my eyes Nurse, Billy, Spirit and Hag.
YOU SIR, THINK EXACTLY LIKE ME. You even nailed my tierlist.
Ok.
If we're talking about forums, it really depends. If you say something killer mains don't like you're a survivor main, viceversa you're a killer main if you say something survivor mains don't like. In any case you suck at X role and need to git gud.
Outside of forums you're a smart person that understands with only one role there would be no game.
Maining refers to which character/side you gravitate towards...
For example, I personally prefer to play survivor but will play killer occasionally. I consider myself a survivor main for this reason.
If you play both survivor and killer equally or don't have a preference, then I would consider that as a neutral playstyle. You don't have to have a main!