Mastermind's uroboros infection is lacking
I've noticed that wesker is a bit clunky with his infection power, even tho he Is the more balanced killers in the roster, I feel like he's lacking and a bit clunky compared to most killers I've seen and played as, and was wondering if anyone was feeling the same way? Mainly his "fully infected carry", bc it makes it sound like that last part isn't necessary bc now it just does kt anyways regardless if someone if fully infected or not, making that part of his power pointless bc now it's just a base and normal thing, even more so, most killers powers tend to have a decent secondary power ability that seems useful, other than the 4% hindered, it doesn't seem to matter at all really considering the carry attack being a none fully infected thing that happens despite it saying it should, I think the uroboros infection needs to be reworked for a different use than 4% hindered if the carry isn't gonna be practical to the full infection anymore, but what do you guys think about this? Bc i REALLY think his second part of his power (the infection) is very lacking due to the carry attack not needing full infection anymore despite it saying otherwise :/
Comments
I've noticed I rementioned what I said 3 times, then again, I was half asleep, but my Point still stands, it's needs to be reworked for a better use to make the wait and effort to infect people worth it than just a none noticeable change that barely does anything at all
I honestly don't mind how it used to be, it should have just went to 0 on hook like it currently does. The hinder was fine for a punishment for it since it took time.
In short, his infection needs a rework to be more useful
Could give Wesker Haste the more survivors that he has infected, it’s already 10 spray cans on the map. It could be 2% extra speed per survivor infected.
I firmly believe that not every killer has to have multiple different powers/backup powers to be fun or balanced. Wesker is absolutely fine. Passive killer powers are not good either. IMO. Wesker has to work for his injuries and downs, or he can use his power to force survivors to eat through their resources (sprays) and play the long game, which is 100% possible because I've encountered this type of Wesker before, and they always get a pretty solid result. His passive power forces survivors to stop doing gens and run across the map to find a spray, or they greed the gen instead of spraying, and you get a free M2 insta down! I genuinely think you should just spend more time playing Wesker to learn how to maximise value from his power rather than calling for buffs that, to put it bluntly, just aren't needed. Wesker is the type of killer where you get good results if you put up a good fight. Doesn't need buffs though.
A full uroboros infection still gives a greater urgency to cleanse than nemesis and even plague honestly. The nerfs were fair, Wesker is more balanced than most think. I just think he deserves a 32 meter tr rather than the 40
Ik he Gets an m2 insta down but the point being, it doesn't need fully infection anymore to pull this off... that's why I think his infection needs a bit more since that has changed, even tho hindered is a good thing to have on your prey, but with the statues changes to both haste and hindered, it probably won't do well, and the only real benefit you get for infection is really just the insta down which doesn't require full infection anymore which is good! But that just leaves the infection almost useless, that's why i kinda want the infection to have a better use than hindered
Also, I'm a wesker main since he was released, so ik how he works, thats why im mentioning the infection rework/buff, also ik killers don't need 2 powers, I just think his infection needs tuning to be more useful than 4% hindered, even if that's already useful as is, I think buffing that Value or making it do something else that isn't hindered would probably be more worth it. But that doesn't change the fact I think his infection needs tuning