I love this, i wanted something like this for so long where it's different ways of powering the gens, it makes it way less stale after been playing for a long time. If there was like a rotation of different type of gens or something in the usual games that would be fun
I think there are much cooler things that can be done. Like finding spark plugs and ignition cables in order to start working on a generator. But then decrease the time it takes to complete one after that since you have to find stuff for it. The current blood can things is still very boring imo.
I think there are much cooler things that can be done. Like finding spark plugs and ignition cables in order to start working on a generator. But then decrease the time it takes to complete one after that since you have to find stuff for it. The current blood can things is still very boring imo.
All the reason just to add more and keep these gen types for normal games
I love the idea of different types of gens for sure, to spice up gameplay, but I really think this version was poorly implemented. They should have balanced this a little better if they were gonna go with this sort of big shakeup but add nothing for Killer side to balance it, it just feels really unbalanced.
I really just think they need to have generator block perks, generator control perks, and generator kicking perks work on these gens, it seems a bit unfair to have them take more time as a whole but have no way to be stopped unless kicked; most Killers aren't mobile enough for that.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think there are much cooler things that can be done. Like finding spark plugs and ignition cables in order to start working on a generator. But then decrease the time it takes to complete one after that since you have to find stuff for it. The current blood can things is still very boring imo.
All the reason just to add more and keep these gen types for normal games
I love the idea of different types of gens for sure, to spice up gameplay, but I really think this version was poorly implemented. They should have balanced this a little better if they were gonna go with this sort of big shakeup but add nothing for Killer side to balance it, it just feels really unbalanced.
They would need to prevent having all the gas stations spawn on one floor of indoor maps and all the gens on the other floor...
I really just think they need to have generator block perks, generator control perks, and generator kicking perks work on these gens, it seems a bit unfair to have them take more time as a whole but have no way to be stopped unless kicked; most Killers aren't mobile enough for that.