Dead Hard should have an Audio & Visual Indicator

Currently their is no way to know if a survivor has used dead hard. It should also deactivate upon taking a conspicous action. Way too abusable and no counterplay on killer end.

Comments

  • @AmpersandUnderscore said:

    What year is this?

    I don't know, maybe op is time traveler xomplain dh 2016-2017

  • Is the unique animation not enough?

  • Complaining about dead hard in 2025 is legit a skill issue. That perk was nerfed twice already. It is absolutely counterable if you just wait it out. Not that hard.

  • Bait right? Has to be. DH is half the perk it used to be. What's the pick rate these days?

  • @BalanceBothSides said:

    Currently their is no way to know if a survivor has used dead hard. It should also deactivate upon taking a conspicous action. Way too abusable and no counterplay on killer end.

    Unnecessary, dh is fine how it is.

    @StonedHermit said:

    Since we're bringing up old topics I can think of no better time to say DH should return to it's original form of I-frames+lunge. The state of the game and how powerful the killer role has become, OG DH would hardly be considered OP by today's standards. I mean this new killer zips around like Spiderman, zoning you and taking health states for free, how could one even say OG DH is OP when you got killers like this in the game.

    Pretty simple: not all killers are blight, nurse or ken. Trapper, pig, hag outside of traps, michael, sadako, wraith and probably a lot more killers still can't deal with it. So no we should not go back to this time, well I guess we can if we keep the limit xD

  • Complaining about Dead Hard in year 2025.

    2 time and most importantly NOT guaranteed use of a perk.

  • 'BalanceBothSides'

    Hilarious.

  • Finally someone banned this edgy guy ๐Ÿ’€