"In The Trenches" - SURVIVOR PERK SUGGESTION

Not sure if you guys take full-on perk suggestions but I think this might be a fun idea.

IN THE TRENCHES:
- Your Crouch action is replaced by Crawling. (Perks that effect crouching will still take affect.)
- When in the dying state, crawl 50%/75%/100% faster.
- You don't leave pools of blood in the dying state nor make grunts of pain.

Alternative name: Army Crawl

Tagged: PerksSurvivors

Comments

  • @Blue_Guy said:

    Not sure if you guys take full-on perk suggestions but I think this might be a fun idea.

    ARMY CRAWL:
    - Your Crouch action is replaced by Crawling, at the same speed. (essentially your animation changes to the dying state crawl but remain at the speed of a crouch. Perks that effect crouching will still take affect.)
    - Recover from the Exhausted status effect 30%/40%/50% faster while crawling.
    - When in the dying state, crawl 50%/75%/100% faster.
    - You don't leave pools of blood in the dying state nor make grunts of pain.

    that's a busted perk that will be meta just from the crawling effect alone since you can just hide very easily

    is there a potential downside for it being this busted?

  • @terumisan said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/441928/survivor-perk-suggestion-army-crawl

    that's a busted perk that will be meta just from the crawling effect alone since you can just hide very easily

    is there a potential downside for it being this busted?

    Tbh i wasnt sure if just the crawling would be good enough which is why I added in the exhaustion recovery bit but that can definitely be removed. Only potential downside I could imagine being added is nerfing the speed of your crouch instead of keeping it the same, or outright removing the ability to move while crouching (in this case crawling but not for the dying state)

  • @Blue_Guy said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3906152#Comment_3906152

    Tbh i wasnt sure if just the crawling would be good enough which is why I added in the exhaustion recovery bit but that can definitely be removed. Only potential downside I could imagine being added is nerfing the speed of your crouch instead of keeping it the same, or outright removing the ability to move while crouching (in this case crawling but not for the dying state)

    did you mean "slower" instead of faster than? because the description of the perk makes it a better vigil

  • @terumisan said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3906203#Comment_3906203

    did you mean "slower" instead of faster than? because the description of the perk makes it a better vigil

    No I did mean faster but I've realized it's def too much. I just edited it out

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/441928/survivor-perk-suggestion-army-crawl

    They do take perk suggestions here and you're in the right place ๐Ÿ‘

    Thanks, I figured since there isn't a forum in the Discord or anything, alr made a couple other suggestions as well