I like it personally. It's immersive to me. The red sheen/aura makes it clearer that I'm enraged (on top of the different hand pose) and it also just feels good to have. I feel more intimidating.
I like it personally. It's immersive to me. The red sheen/aura makes it clearer that I'm enraged (on top of the different hand pose) and it also just feels good to have. I feel more intimidating.
It's nice
Honestly I'm kind of mixed on it. I guess it's fine the way it is.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Absolutely
I like it personally. It's immersive to me. The red sheen/aura makes it clearer that I'm enraged (on top of the different hand pose) and it also just feels good to have. I feel more intimidating.
It's nice
Replying to Leon_Loves_Cheryl
I disagree, but whether you like how it looks or not is your opinion. However It looks objectively awful for survivors.
The kagune effects are more than enough to show you're enraged.
Honestly I'm kind of mixed on it. I guess it's fine the way it is.