Survivor Permanently Hindered by the Ghoul & Loss of Interactivity

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

On a survivor match in Lery's Memorial Institute I played against The Ghoul on the day of release. The match seemed to be normal up until I was hit by the Ghoul and hindered permanently for the remaining 10 minutes of the match. The hinder wasn't small either, it was what I assume to be a ~80% hinder on my survivor's movement. My running speed was slower or around the same speed of a survivor walking with no hinder. My walking speed was so slow I could hardly tell I was moving at times. This alone made me start a recording of the game, in which I found that I also could not interact with anything on the map. I could not: vault pallets or windows, heal or unhook other survivors, open lockers, cleanse totems, or open exit gates. This led to a very frustrating situation for both me and my teammates, and the match ended in a killer win (ie 4 kills).

PLATFORM:

Played on PC through Steam.

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

Although I didn't notice the lack of interactivity immediately nor get the entire game on footage, I assume the bug happened after the following:
The Ghoul started to chase me. The Ghoul used a lunge attack which did not injure me. The Ghoul used a lunge attack that did injure me. It was after the injured status applied to my character that I noticed something was wrong. I quickly went down to the killer and was hooked. After being rescued from a hook I went to some teammates who healed me. This did not fix the issue. I went into a room where I started a OBS recording. The footage I captured shows me moving around the map trying to interact with different things like generators, totems, locker, other survivors, and the exit gates.

PICTURES (Video was too large to be inputted directly)

image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png

VIDEO:

https://youtu.be/yhWmZU-axko

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log

Comments