The ghouls aura being visible longer than it should be
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: after aura reading perks end I'll sometimes still see a part of the aura until I see it again sometimes repeating.
PLATFORM: Xbox
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: I get in a generator with poised, fog wise, and eyes of Belmont and when triggering any of the aura reading perks I see the aura as normal but when it should end I still see the base of the tentacles even though the entire duration of both perks would end leading to consistent aura on the killer.
VIDEO: unable to acquire a video that was postable here
PLAYER LOGS:
- Player logs are required from PC players only.
Comments
This is happening with Kindred as well. Exactly as described above.
Same happened with me when running inner focus but when I left the area where he was chasing a teammate while running bond once I stopped seeing my teammate I stopped seeing the bug