What Is Your Favorite Structure/Loop In DBD?

Title. Also this includes filler tiles or anything that can really be ran around, even a Z-wall, which is hardly a "loop" can be used here if you really wanted to.

I personally really like the red car out the front-side of the schoolhouse (on Badham Preschool).

The car has this property to it that makes it so you can slide off of it which is incredibly fun to toy around with on many Killers, but as a Demo main, it means I can curve my Shred by sliding off of a flat side to hit a Survivor.

In a similar sense, I like the tile because it is decent as Survivor but still has enough "unsafe" parts of it to allow for mind-gaming. The short-side is also fairly manageable if you are patient. Also even if I managed to get down, a hook spawn is close by, so I almost never get slugged and can make usage of any hook-related perk.

(Honorable Mention: The front reception desk of RPD.)

Comments

  • Any tile that I can mindgame and is not just a "haha I got here so certain Killers can't catch the Survivor" tile.