Audio Option To Reduce Chase Music Volume

It can be a little overwhelming at times especially with certain killer chase themes. I genuinely get a headache from nurse's chase music and wish there was an option to tone it down, even if it's at a disadvantage in some instances.

Comments

  • Popular request, but they generally want loud music to help hide certain sounds in a chase such as footsteps and such. Still, I wouldn't mind the music being slightly lower in volume...perhaps they could reduce footsteps slightly in chase only to make up for it.

  • @RpTheHotrod said:

    Popular request, but they generally want loud music to help hide certain sounds in a chase such as footsteps and such. Still, I wouldn't mind the music being slightly lower in volume...perhaps they could reduce footsteps slightly in chase only to make up for it.

    I agree, finding some common ground with the in game audio would help. I hope they offer a solution in the near future.

  • Definitely, I really don't like having my eardrums attacked by weskers chase music playing as or against him.