I literally can't play on Eerie of Crows without getting a headache.

Title says it all. Really unfortunate, but if I'm playing a killer on that map, trying to read auras / generator auras with the bright background contrast hurts my eyes and after about 5-8 minutes I get a headache.

I've gotten to the point where when I get that map I have to tab out and wait for match to end to avoid a headache. No other map has this effect, so I'm not sure. Even dead dog saloon is fine.

Comments

  • @Eynox said:

    Title says it all. Really unfortunate, but if I'm playing a killer on that map, trying to read auras / generator auras with the bright background contrast hurts my eyes and after about 5-8 minutes I get a headache.

    I've gotten to the point where when I get that map I have to tab out and wait for match to end to avoid a headache. No other map has this effect, so I'm not sure. Even dead dog saloon is fine.

    I literally have to change my TV brightness, contrast, and color intensity settings every time I go there as Killer or Survivor.

    The corn field maps are twice as bad in my opinion. Everything just meshes together: Auras, Blood stains, Scratch marks and the corn 🌽

  • sounds like a stupid idea

    but what if they made color options for auras?

    There should be an option to change the color of auras from red to a color of your choosing like blue, green, yellow, pink.

    That way the colors won’t blend in and hurt the eyes of players

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    sounds like a stupid idea

    but what if they made color options for auras?

    There should be an option to change the color of auras from red to a color of your choosing like blue, green, yellow, pink.

    That way the colors won’t blend in and hurt the eyes of players

    I guess the colorblind option could work, since it turns auras bright orange, and easier to make out.

  • I made a post on the feedback section but no responses. I doubt they will ever address this since I'm probably part of a small minority that is affected. Oh well, I can learn a language or do fitness when I get those maps

  • They should reintroduce the original Eyrie of Crow's PTB color; it was a more subdued and nice color. I don't know why they changed it when it was officially released. I think it would be a good solution, I think...