What niche licenses would you like to see added?
So, we all have some dream licenses that we would live to see in game, some more popular than others.
While the more popular ones are quite clear (Friday the 13th, Slenderman, IT, Candyman or Bioshock, to name a few), I want to ask: What are some licenses you would love to see in game, but likely won't do due to the small fanbase or scale of the license?
I'll go first. My top 3 are: Dark Deception, Evil Nun: The Broken Mask, and DOORS.
What about you?
Comments
Good ones!
I would choose The Mummy, Carrie White, a Demon from Supernatural. Maybe one of the 4 horsemen.
I could imagine a Carrie chapter. It would be great. The Mummy could also have some amazing potential.
I would love it honestly. When I think of the mummy I always think of the Sand Storm scene where his mouth his eating the desert or the waterfall scene. So good.
Carrie would be so fun. Tosses Pallet at survivor lol
A Payday 2 chapter. Cloaker as a killer, so you can dropkick survivors and tell them to go cry on the forums (if they added that voiceline).
Phantasm.
I would love to see the tall man as a killer with his lurkers and seekers in his power
the thing that's the only one i really want to see john carpenters version specifically
The Evil Within. Got some pretty decent enemies that would suit being DBD killers