Palets

I think the old pallets should come back because those one aren't that good and the killer catch u so fast i mean look at this video https://youtu.be/g0zUEAeS_8Y at:1:53,now u are dead :( or add more pallets on the map idk

Comments

  • @EntityDispleased said:
    The old pallets as in pallet vacuums? The feature that wasn't intended in the first place yet it took them ages to fix? No.

    JESUS

    I forgot about pallet vacuums, I thought it was dead hard LUL

    Some people still have the ignorance to say that 'the survivors have it easier than ever before' but the game really changed a lot after the clown patch. Especially pallet vacuum removal created so many mindgames for killers like huntress.

    I hope that the OP is not serious and being sarcastic. I don't want to think that he is serious lol

  • @Delfador they need to do something idk i mean the killers are to op they can catch u so fast fuk clown patch

  • There is enough of them and the spawning of them is broken anyway
  • I think pallets are pretty balanced right now honestly. Some maps have more or less than others but usually have more or less windows to balance it out
  • So you want the horrible thing known as pallet vaccumes to come back? Yeah, no. That was unintended and they deserved to be taken out. It took the skill out of survivor looping
  • Be smart with pallets. Vacuum isn't needed to survive :chuffed:

  • Razvan said:

    @Delfador they need to do something idk i mean the killers are to op they can catch u so fast fuk clown patch

    How are killers OP?
  • @Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    Razvan said:

    @Delfador they need to do something idk i mean the killers are to op they can catch u so fast fuk clown patch

    How are killers OP?

    I'm too asking your question.

    How are killers op?

  • I can't tell if this is a troll post or not? I know of many top tier killers that will insta DC on this map because of how easy it is to loop a killer on it. You don't even need to use a single pallet considering you get like 40 windows instead that the killer can't break.

  • If pallet vacuum ever returned we would have the old "me survivor, me pallet, me loop u to 5 gens" bullshit.

  • Translating Survivor main to regular human:

    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan I can't play this game without my crutches s-sniff Killers so OP waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!