Frustrating and boring meta park.

Sleepless nights are too versatile and frustrating for the killer and should be nerfed.

I hope the development team takes into account the frustration on the part of the killer as well as the survivors.

Comments

  • @ponzukun said:

    Sleepless nights are too versatile and frustrating for the killer and should be nerfed.

    I hope the development team takes into account the frustration on the part of the killer as well as the survivors.

    Anti tunnel perks and 4 anti genrush perks
    in all games

  • @ponzukun said:

    Sleepless nights are too versatile and frustrating for the killer and should be nerfed.

    I hope the development team takes into account the frustration on the part of the killer as well as the survivors.

    What do you even mean? Was this supposed to mean survivors or a perkname or something completely different?

    I'm sorry I really can't tell

  • @KatsuhxP said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/441143/frustrating-and-boring-meta-park

    What do you even mean? Was this supposed to mean survivors or a perkname or something completely different?

    I'm sorry I really can't tell

    Vigil.
    I used the translation to write the text, but it didn't seem to work.

    However, since there are not many people on the Japanese language board, I start a topic while translating it, preparing to be beaten up.

    Some of you may have been offended because I write this even though I'm not very good at getting sentences translated into English.
    But as one of the players who was passionate about this game, there were several times when I couldn't just sit back and watch.

  • I wish the dev would do a once a year 30 perk shake up like last time.

  • Nobody is going to "beat you up" for using a translation tool. It's just that the translation made it impossible to understand what perk you were talking about. So people were confused.

  • @ponzukun said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3901002#Comment_3901002

    Vigil.
    I used the translation to write the text, but it didn't seem to work.

    However, since there are not many people on the Japanese language board, I start a topic while translating it, preparing to be beaten up.

    Some of you may have been offended because I write this even though I'm not very good at getting sentences translated into English.
    But as one of the players who was passionate about this game, there were several times when I couldn't just sit back and watch.

    It's alright, everything's chill. I'm german myself, so my sentences aren't tranlated the best a lot of the time probably xD

    Well I don't really have a problem with vigil, at least I've never seen it at the end of a game and thought to myself: "woah I lost because of vigil" or "Vigil is a really strong perk, they should nerf it". However I don't really play killers with statuseffects and I can imagine it hurts them quite a bit.