Do you think a Lighthouse Map would be a good addition?
I personally want more maps in the game, and following Forsaken Boneyard getting a shack based map, I want to see more maps being added, so what do you think of a Lighthouse based map?
I personally want more maps in the game, and following Forsaken Boneyard getting a shack based map, I want to see more maps being added, so what do you think of a Lighthouse based map?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Imagine a powerful light coming from such a slowly rotating structure that blinds everyone briefly. 🤔
There are so many map possibilities that could still be added.
We could have a real circus, a prison, a spooky graveyard (not forsaken boneyard), a jungle and maybe a maze if possible?
Any map could be a good addition.
The question is whether we will be receiving Modern Haddonfield 2.0 or Garden of Joy 2.0
Almost ten years in and maps are still kinda cheeks for everyone.
lighthouse map with a mer-creature theme would be pretty sick.killer gets a trident as their m1, or they could do different creature webbing clawed hands for their attacks and use of. Survivor could be a careered fisherman that got sucked into the realm out deep sea fishing. Pretty awesome. New status effects like drenched from something like a water torrent blast, that causes the survivor to be wet requiring them to get heat packs to not catch hypothermia that does x effect if they don’t find a way to dry off or get sick. Puddle transports on another button that the killer can place down. Lot to work with, think demogorgon/ plague /trickster kit hybrid just with different addons to encourage different playsytles. I’m just off the cuffing. Ohh or they send out water tornadoes!!!!
I personally love lighthouses and the maritime aesthetic, and would like to see it. That said, I'm not the lighthouse itself could be incorporated, unless it was just the base/ground floor.
Or maybe a collapsed lighthouse where the top/beacon is near the ground with the light still functioning. That would be cool.
And it has been proposed by others, but I'd love a killer in an antique diving rig. There was one in Scooby-Doo and it creeped me right tf out when I was a little kid:
I'd like to see an updated mature version, of course.
that would also be sick!!!! Ghostly diver!!!
Okay everyone. This tells me that we’re all begging for a Bioshock chapter at this point.