Would it be crazy if Hex Totems worked differently?
So, would Hex Totems become crazy strong if the totem only lit up when it had a effect, like Ruin lights up the first time someone lets go of a gen, or blood favor lights up the first time a survivor takes damage, or even devour doesn’t light up until you get haste on the 2nd stack (or even it lights up when you get 1 stack) The devs have already kind of started to do this as most modern hex’s require you to do something, or something to happen in order for the hex to be lit. I like these kind of hex’s as they don’t get cleansed at the start of the game because a survivor spawned on them, but I want to use fun hex’s like devour. I understand it’s a gambling game of ‘crazy value or does nothing’ but it can still do nothing at 2 stacks. Some people say we should get a corrupt for totems basekit, but I think that’s a little silly. Simply lighting up only when they have had an effect on the trial makes way more sense.
Comments
Have to admit this might be best suggestion I have seen for hex totems. It might not really do much but buy some time from the start of them staying around.
I agree with you.
The assassins' totem skills are too ineffective.
Many of them can be disabled by the survivors at the very beginning of the match, making them completely useless and leaving the killer without a single skill.
Considering that the survivors can endlessly bless the dim totems, it would be fair.