Survivors & Killers ships
I'll post here my ships. You can let in a comment your opininon about them or you can post too your ships! ![]()
SURVIVORS
Laurie x Jake (the sole survivors couple)
Dwight x David (the fearful and the fearless couple)
Kate x Jeff (the singers couple)
Claudette x Adam (the educated & knowdlege couple)
Feng x Quentin (the sleepy couple)
Meg x Nea (the compitive & runner couple)
KILLERS
Nurse x Wraith
Billy x Hag
Pig x Myers
Spirit x Huntress
Trapper x Leatherface
Susie x Joe
Julie x Frank
Comments
I think this goes on off-topic
Nope, is game-related.
Joey is your cooky guy who doesn't take two seconds to think before he acts. Considering he's as buff as he is Joey is probably also a jock type.
Susie is your shy nerdy girl probably very anti-social with Julie being the only reason she hangs out with people. Probably listen to a lot of Avril Lavigne
They don't seem to match
They don't have to act the same, sometimes the couples are made by totaly oposite persons
I see you have taken my advice. I won't comment on what I feel is correct as I am not that kind of person. Have fun
Late night gaming.
^
Yep, i did :chuffed:
Now i can't get Michael Myers humping a Pig out of my head.
I DESPISE David x Dwight. I get opposites attract but when it's David x Dwight you're shipping an Apple with a Eggplant. Don't even see why they would be a couple. Dwight would immediately run thinking he's the killer, and David would just laugh at Dwight for being pathetic (I don't think Dwight is, just David is).
But as for ships I ship Nea and Jeff (Chill people with the desire to paint, with bad attitudes)
Dwight x Claudette (Two genuinely good people, that want and try to help, but sometimes can't because they're too scared. Either way they'll still do their best to lead/heal the team to victory, despite hiding in a locker/the bushes.)
And that's all I got, I don't really like to ship, I just don't. In fact this is the most ships I have regarding any series (movies, games, shows, etc.)
I know there are people who ship inter role relationships like Jake x Huntress, don't know 100% if I ship Amanda and Michael, but i would imagine she at least admires him and his ways.