Killer’s need a massive meta shake up
I’m so tired of seeing pain res and pop, it is every. single. game. Can bhvr PLEASE buff other regression perks or at least buff base regression? These perks have ran the killer meta for 3 going on 4 years straight. Can the devs please buff back ruin, call of brine and overcharge? I would take Increased regression any day of the week over just instant progress deletion like pain res and pop. I know killer players probably want different perks to run too instead of pain res and pop every game. The variety is very lacking and I don’t blame the killer players either, who wants to go into a match with mediocre perks and get gen rushed when you can run pain res, pop, grim and corrupt to guarantee the game will end at 2 gens remaining? It doesn’t feel like every game is different when I see the same 2-3 perks every single game. At least for survivor there’s a lot of build varieties and the perks in the categories are strong enough to where u don’t need to stack them.
Comments
I would love to not have to run corrupt + deadlock every match to have a chance at winning against anyone other than a potato team.
And you get downvoted into oblivion
Not always, but yeah, often by survs mains who hates anything related to buffing killers in any way