Why should survivors work 10 times harder than killer.
I feel like I put so much pressure in playing killer and I put a lot of depth and time into it. I have gone against hardcore survivors even swf. It doesn’t matter if it’s solo q I still think it’s really hard playing killer because you have so much work to do. You have many objectives as killer. You have to stop survivors from doing gens. The only best gen perk for killers is pain res and it’s still not enough and also whenever i run hex ruin it gets cleansed too early in the game. I have to worry about map control depending how big the map is and the how many pallets i have to break. I have to hit and run sometimes come back to gens. I have to worry about gen pressure and I try my best to not tunnel but I have to tunnel anyway because of a hard situation.
Comments
Dude, look at any killer or surv mission. Survs already have a lot of random goals, like opening a chest or a totem, and the killer just does his job. ez
Why because you’re a survivor main. Killers do way more than survivors do when it comes to gen rushing and keeping people injured.