Why sadako condemned tape should be longer like 2 seconds instead of 1.5 seconds?
Survivors get to insert tapes way too fast and if your already condemned I kind of feel like it’s unfair they they can insert and retrieve tapes so quicky plus it should be like 2 seconds insertion instead of 1.5 seconds. I run into this problem all the time when I play sadako. I feel like if your condemned or already gaining stacks it should take survivors at least 2 seconds because I didn’t get a chance to get a kill because of how fast they can insert tapes. Not only that but survivors should not be able to touch a tv if it’s turned off? Also if I already teleported to that specific tv they shouldn’t be allowed to touch it if the tv is already turned off and that’s unfair.
Comments
Am I wrong, but doesn’t it take only 1 second to insert and grab tapes and 0,5 seconds to turn TVs off for one stack?
I agree taking and inserting tapes and turning off TVs for condemned should take 2 seconds or at least 1.5 seconds. It is far too short and you can’t even properly teleport to survivors before the TV turns off.