New Modifier - Legacy Maps

Bring back legacy maps and put them in a retro modifier mode. If you are embarrassed graphically, put an old VHS filter on the screen. I want to play on the first version of maps from ooooooold DBD.

Tagged: Maps

Comments

  • Bring back old perks too. The maps won’t feel the same without old spine chill and old dead hard.

  • @WolfePhD said:

    Bring back legacy maps and put them in a retro modifier mode. If you are embarrassed graphically, put an old VHS filter on the screen. I want to play on the first version of maps from ooooooold DBD.

    Night time Coldwinds please!

  • I am 100% for old school DBD!! Can make it a seasonal event at least so those that cried about it, don't have to play it. But those of us that miss the heck out of it could actually enjoy DBD for what it was.. a classic.

  • wow. A reason to play dbd again? No way! That would be too awesome