Appreciating the Tokyo Ghoul chapter - Thank you BHVR
When I younger, I was captivated by Tokyo Ghoul because of its morals. Kaneki goes from a kind kid at the beginning, who becomes strictly at odds with his nature as a Ghoul, and goes through hell and back trying to fight it before finally accepting who (and what) he is. He went from a little ######### baby to a gigachad, embracing his Ghoul nature in order to escape the ######### situation he was in. Sometimes you just have to accept yourself.
I've only ever seen Season 1 and 2, but they were both really good. I enjoyed the anime for taking a "what if" scenario with Kaneki embracing his ghoul side more. Villain/anti-hero Kaneki is far more compelling in my opinion.
This is also the first conventionally attractive Killer since Wesker - it's been a LONG time, and Wesker was also the last Killer I enjoyed playing as. Kaneki's power looks fun, and I don't look ugly as sin while playing him, which is going to make me really happy.
The PTB isn't perfect. Kaneki's voice is too high-pitched in some growls/screams, and his animation while moving with his power out is very janky. The Xenomorph nerf is uncalled for. But overall, I'm incredibly happy for the new Killer.
Comments
I really like the killer, sadly not really any new perk to use.
im so stoked for touka. not the skin i a was hoping of rbut ill take it
Yeah all three of the perks are quite weak.
Incredibly weak perks. The killer is fun but unfortunately his power is very clunky and seems to be quite weak in general.