Do bots get a 4% chance?
Alright so I just got out of a bad match as survivor but I know I probably would’ve been able to win if the other survivor that was alive, wasn’t a bot. As I was bleeding out on the ground, (in shack where hatch spawns since offering was used) the bot was hooked for the FIRST time across map and instead of dying the bot obviously stayed there unmoving until death, giving clown way more time than necessary to get to me and then essentially spam my dying body with more bottles even though I was already dead. My question is this, why is it when there is one survivor on the floor, one bot on the hook, and yet they don’t ever attempt to unhook themselves? Has anyone seen a bot unhook themselves before lol
Comments
They work like normal survivors (with impossible blinds and movement capabilities lol), so in general they should be able to unhook themself in theorie. I think they are simply programmed not to unhook themself, because the bot escaping is not really the point of them, and bhvr probably didn't think about situations like this xD
forgot the wall hacks
the blind you from any angle in 1 second annoys me the most tho