Inner Strength Update

Hello, please can inner strength be updated to include the blessing of totems as well as the cleaning? The same as way overzealous works? When running boon: expo for example, it can be troublesome to bless the totem and then have to find a new totem to cleanse for inner strength, especially on the bigger maps. Thank you

Tagged: PerksSurvivors

Comments

  • Allowing it to work on Blessing would essentially let you get infinite heals from Inner Strength, which is not something they want.

  • With infinite heals, they'd have to make the time spent in a locker noticeably longer in order to balance it, which I don't know that I'd personally want.

    The change I'd rather see for Inner Strength is a token system, so you can cleanse multiple totems before using the heal and have it not be a waste. That wouldn't help running it with boons, but you really just kinda don't want to run Inner Strength with boons in that case. Not the end of the world.