Best Gen Trap?

How useful would it be to use a build like Blast Mine, Wiretap, Repressed Alliance with some other random perk and what would that fourth perk be?

Tagged: Survivors

Comments

  • Probably something like Deja Vu, just to get that gen progress requirement up faster. That's what all these perks are based on. Or have Chemical Trap for a 4th trap.

    But I don't recommend a build like this. There's way better perks, although Blast Mine and Wire Tap can be instrumental in you winning, with the slowdown and info they provide respectively.

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    Probably something like Deja Vu, just to get that gen progress requirement up faster. That's what all these perks are based on. Or have Chemical Trap for a 4th trap.

    But I don't recommend a build like this. There's way better perks, although Blast Mine and Wire Tap can be instrumental in you winning, with the slowdown and info they provide respectively.

    all for fun winning isn't really my goal I'd prefer I just get hooked at the end anyways as its just a way to say sorry if it felt like bullying
    but thanks for the recommendation :D