I beg of you Behaviour.

We NEED another animal mascot themed outfit for the Clown. I love the Mr. Puddles outfit. Yes, I know it was designed by someone of the community but we just NEED another animal themed clown outfit, is it just me?

Comments

  • Doesn't he already have another one with that weird chicken skin?

  • @Hex_Ignored said:

    Doesn't he already have another one with that weird chicken skin?

    OH yeah, I forgot about that one but… it's not as good, hence why it's the WEIRD chicken skin, eh?

  • What about a Maurice-themed outfit? It's his horse, afterall.

  • @Malkhrim said:

    What about a Maurice-themed outfit? It's his horse, afterall.

    That would be fire, I think the only thing restricting them from that is The Dredge has a Maurice skin, but besides that fact, I would LOVE a Maurice skin.

  • Giraffe clown skin when?

  • I would like to see a clown skin that shows him as he sees himself. Instead a knife he is holding a magic wand making a magic sound instead the usual injure. The bottles squeaking by hitting the ground. The whole skin looks unreal and like a cartoon. Can be an animal, too?

    I think it would be funny to be hunted by that thing. Like the entity throwed you into clown's mind.

  • @Hexonthebeach said:

    I would like to see a clown skin that shows him as he sees himself. Instead a knife he is holding a magic wand making a magic sound instead the usual injure. The bottles squeaking by hitting the ground. The whole skin looks unreal and like a cartoon. Can be an animal, too?

    I think it would be funny to be hunted by that thing. Like the entity throwed you into clown's mind.

    That is actually be an amazing idea, a little cartoon character chasing you around, I like that a lot!