The Unknown Lunge Bug

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

You briefly stutter in place at the very beginning of each lunge as The Unknown.

PLATFORM:

PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

  1. I select The Unknown
  2. I play as him
  3. I lunge

VIDEO:

https://youtu.be/mqvXVar_Rz8

Comments

  • Can you please provide logs when this occurs?

    Press Win+R

    • Type in appdata
    • Press OK
    • In opened window navigate to: \Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs
    • Usually you would need to attach the DeadByDaylight.log file.
    • Add the file to your bug report
  • Unknown had this since their release. It could very well just be the animation that is choppy but nevertheless it would give me peace of mind knowing the lunge range isn't affected by this. If it is the animation it should still be looked at I think. This has been bothering me since their release.

  • @Coordi said:

    Can you please provide logs when this occurs?

    Press Win+R

    • Type in appdata
    • Press OK
    • In opened window navigate to: \Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs
    • Usually you would need to attach the DeadByDaylight.log file.
    • Add the file to your bug report
    DeadByDaylight.log

    Sure, I hopped in a custom game, lunged a few times, and here's my log file

  • Thank you for the log!