120 fps on Dead By Daylight Console

It would be a nice time to give console players on PS5 and Xbox Series X/S the fps option for more than 60 frames per second as you can increase your frames on PC. I think this would be an amazing feature to have in a future update.

Comments

  • I support this!

    I'm pretty sure the PS5 and Series S/X could handle a higher framerate. Dead by Daylight doesn't have super-realistic graphics, and a number of modern games ask the player to choose between high framerate and crisp graphics, so I think it would be a great QoL/upgrade for consoles.

  • Also 240FPS cap or uncapped framerate on PC. It's sad that 120fps is still the cap in this game when 240Hz is becoming so coommon in PC monitors.

  • @MrMori said:

    Also 240FPS cap or uncapped framerate on PC. It's sad that 120fps is still the cap in this game when 240Hz is becoming so coommon in PC monitors.

    You will have to settle for 120fps. It was limited due to issues with the game when higher.

  • I support this amazing idea

  • Absolutely should have 120, especially on PS5 Pro.

  • @Deemccoy88 said:

    It would be a nice time to give console players on PS5 and Xbox Series X/S the fps option for more than 60 frames per second as you can increase your frames on PC. I think this would be an amazing feature to have in a future update.

    Would be nice yes, but I'm not holding my breath for it.

    They couldn't get the last gen machines to a steady 60 not because of the capabilities of those consoles but the unwieldy nature of their coding. Despite time and even an engine upgrade I bet that's still what would hold them back here.

  • Current 60fps is inprovement what I used to have in older xbox (probably 30fps in dbd). But yeah now I would like to have 120fps.

  • @MrMori said:

    Also 240FPS cap or uncapped framerate on PC. It's sad that 120fps is still the cap in this game when 240Hz is becoming so coommon in PC monitors.

    They'd probably somehow introduce a completely unrelated bug by introducing that. Huntress hatchets would fly backwards or something.

  • After the great QoL update, support of mouse and keyboard on consoles, i hope there will be in future 120fps, definitely supporting the idea.

  • Good idea. I personally want uncapped framerate for PC but with so much of the games physics being tied to frame rate I doubt it'll ever happen.