Jason Voorhees to Dead by Daylight

Hi people of the fog, i think the title says everything. What is your opinion if somehow Jason Voorhees joined in Dead by Daylight ?!

Comments

  • @NightmareReborn said:
    I'm like the only dude here who likes licensed characters. I mean sure, they don't have cosmetics, but once they come, then what? Plus, I'm not coughing up 10 bucks for an outfit anyway.

    You my man, I can relate to

  • @JoyfulLeader said:

    @NightmareReborn said:
    I'm like the only dude here who likes licensed characters. I mean sure, they don't have cosmetics, but once they come, then what? Plus, I'm not coughing up 10 bucks for an outfit anyway.

    You my man, I can relate to

    I just don't get it. When a new chapter is announced, do people say "oh, screw the characters, ability, concepts, add-ons, gameplay, and perk combos, let's see what cosmetics they got"? I don't see why cosmetics should be the reason we can't get anymore licensed killers.

  • @NightmareReborn said:
    but once they come

    Hm?
    I might remember wrong, but so far only Cannibal has additional cosmetics besides blood.
    (I like how his are earned btw, i want more of that.)

  • @KillerRaccoon said:
    I NEED Brenda from Scary Movie.

    Okay, now that you say that, I want it too. Devs, make it happen.

  • @Boss said:

    @NightmareReborn said:
    but once they come

    Hm?
    I might remember wrong, but so far only Cannibal has additional cosmetics besides blood.
    (I like how his are earned btw, i want more of that.)

    Mattieu said he was working on getting licensed cosmetics, but god knows how long that'll take.

  • @makayla said:

    @KillerRaccoon said:
    I NEED Brenda from Scary Movie.

    Okay, now that you say that, I want it too. Devs, make it happen.

    Not without Clementine from TWD first!

  • @NightmareReborn said:

    @Boss said:

    @NightmareReborn said:
    but once they come

    Hm?
    I might remember wrong, but so far only Cannibal has additional cosmetics besides blood.
    (I like how his are earned btw, i want more of that.)

    Mattieu said he was working on getting licensed cosmetics, but god knows how long that'll take.

    Probably takes somewhere between "Infinites take skill" & "Go play Civ V".

  • @Boss said:

    @NightmareReborn said:

    @Boss said:

    @NightmareReborn said:
    but once they come

    Hm?
    I might remember wrong, but so far only Cannibal has additional cosmetics besides blood.
    (I like how his are earned btw, i want more of that.)

    Mattieu said he was working on getting licensed cosmetics, but god knows how long that'll take.

    Probably takes somewhere between "Infinites take skill" & "Go play Civ V".

    Somewhere around there seems right, but hopefully, it will be here before "Pretty good job so far".

  • @JoyfulLeader said:

    @ArkhamRobot said:
    Please, no more licensed killers. Original killers are best suited for this game and allow more creativity.

    NO sense paying some other schmo licensing fees.

    I say yes to licensed characters

    I say NO to licensed killers. They're a buzz kill :(

    I say yes to them.
  • @A_Crow said:
    ArkhamRobot said:

    @JoyfulLeader said:

     @ArkhamRobot said:
    

    Please, no more licensed killers. Original killers are best suited for this game and allow more creativity.

    NO sense paying some other schmo licensing fees.

    I say yes to licensed characters

    I say NO to licensed killers. They're a buzz kill :(

    I say yes to them.

    Same chief.

1 2 ›