Operation Health and specific killer builds
It's very nice to see all the planned changes coming but I do wonder how will special killer builds like Mirror Myers work if Map Offerings only increase the chance by 20%? Worst case you throw a lery's offering and land on Ormond as mirror myers making your entire build useless as everyone can see you coming from a million miles away.
Edit: also please make sure plotttwist cannot be abused as a go next mechanic where everyone brings it "just in case" and immediately give up.
Comments
Ingame HUD already killed Mirror myers build, you KNOW when people are in chase so you're good to pop gens and heal.
Mirror myers Is only good vs inexperienced survivors anyways.
Mirror Myers is the least of my concern with these updates. That addon is for memes anyways and content jumpscares. lol
Maybe they'll make Scratched Mirror not terrible once they realise it's useless outside of a handful of specific maps.
RIP jumpscare Myers, one of my favorite fun builds.
thank god for the offering change, mirror myers is fun bc of the surprise factor of it so seeing a lerys offering and knowing its a mirror myers immediately turns it into an easy to win snoozefest (unless its solo, but whats new) with the added benefit of meaning i can play on a realm that isnt lerys, springwood or eyerie more than once a month
I mean, if they just make mirror myers 110% and the ability to gain bloodlust, I dont care which map I get. The whole issue with t1 myers is there is no bloodlust, but the 110% makes it viable to chase if need be. So I really dont know why mirror myers got the downside of less speed.
Like, literally all they have to do, remove the mobility reduction and mirror myers can happen on any map.
Scratched Mirror is the only thing in the game where a map offering is genuinely required to use it, it's not needed for anything else. Map offerings are overall a huge problem in this game on both sides and something needed to be done with them. I'm sure they can find a way to make Scratched Mirror better now that you can't guarantee an indoor map for it anymore. I'm not really concerned about that addon overall.