I hate slowdown builds. I think they are very effective but boring. I like to use perks that work only on specific killers and addons. Makes the game fun for me. Big reason i got into DBD was because of the perks
I've reached a point where I don't even care about kills or escaping anymore so I just do dumb builds and try to help teammates escape or get value from terrible perks
I like to test out builds and have a bit of fun with something goofy, but that doesn't mean I'm not trying to win with them.
I will occasionally play an entirely unserious round or two (as Killer, so I'm not a nuisance to fellow Victims), and just try to build BP while completing an objective (ESPECIALLY if it's some silly, complicated objective, like those god damn "complete 2 sacrifices, after gates are opened, in a single trial" ๐)
It is hard to answer but i would like it to be more casual but i have lvled my main while playing it to P75 right now (Ghostface) And i honestly only meet SWF with full IRI addons every single game and while i still slay them most of the time it require a whole lot of mental effort, alot more so than when you play survivor even in soloQ which is a vacation in comparison. I wish i could have some causal games sometimes where people try to have fun and not have a bunch of nerds gathering together in a grp of 4 packing on everything they can possibly think of to the mission of trying to bully someone.
Now the situation is that i refuse to let these suckers bully me so i will slay them and save the best for last and i dont mean the perk i mean a long drawn out bleedout just for punishment but that is raising my MMR even further so i cant get out of the rabbit hole so to speak.
Perhaps they should reset MMR sometimes like in other games after a "season"
So i guess i pick i am here for a good time but i am in for hell and so are they.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hate slowdown builds. I think they are very effective but boring. I like to use perks that work only on specific killers and addons. Makes the game fun for me. Big reason i got into DBD was because of the perks
I play to win of course, however, I won't rage if I don't.
It's fun to craft builds up and see how they work, combining killer add-ons with perks and the cohesion of it is nice to me.
I've reached a point where I don't even care about kills or escaping anymore so I just do dumb builds and try to help teammates escape or get value from terrible perks
Trying to do challenges most of the time.
Badly
Intelligently, seriously, jokingly.
I like to test out builds and have a bit of fun with something goofy, but that doesn't mean I'm not trying to win with them.
I will occasionally play an entirely unserious round or two (as Killer, so I'm not a nuisance to fellow Victims), and just try to build BP while completing an objective (ESPECIALLY if it's some silly, complicated objective, like those god damn "complete 2 sacrifices, after gates are opened, in a single trial" ๐)
It is hard to answer but i would like it to be more casual but i have lvled my main while playing it to P75 right now (Ghostface) And i honestly only meet SWF with full IRI addons every single game and while i still slay them most of the time it require a whole lot of mental effort, alot more so than when you play survivor even in soloQ which is a vacation in comparison. I wish i could have some causal games sometimes where people try to have fun and not have a bunch of nerds gathering together in a grp of 4 packing on everything they can possibly think of to the mission of trying to bully someone.
Now the situation is that i refuse to let these suckers bully me so i will slay them and save the best for last and i dont mean the perk i mean a long drawn out bleedout just for punishment but that is raising my MMR even further so i cant get out of the rabbit hole so to speak.
Perhaps they should reset MMR sometimes like in other games after a "season"
So i guess i pick i am here for a good time but i am in for hell and so are they.