Anyone not bother attempting to play 2v8 killer due to queues?
I had a 26 minute queue once and after that I just couldn’t be bothered trying honestly
I had a 26 minute queue once and after that I just couldn’t be bothered trying honestly
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i played 1 or 2 games of killer last 2v8 and have played 0 so far this time around. Not worth the wait and the challenges can be done all on survivor anyway
I had a 58 minutes queue time. I'm only playing with a friend right now or I'll drop it on the spot. I remember how bad the queue times in Dota 2 were in the past where we both waited more than a hour for a match. No more.
I've played killer twice this go round, and though the times weren't terrible (10-12 minutes), if it's more than a few minutes I can't really be bothered. It's fun, but I'm just not gonna wait much.
I've played a few Legion games, but to be honest if they weren't my main I wouldn't have bothered. Queues are definitely better in my experience though, with just over 10 minutes to wait. Still not ideal, but better.
I'm otherwise way too busy earning all that extra BP playing 2V8 Survivor. Ironically, I'll be spending most of it to prestige my Legion, which is funny because it's often been the other way around (The BP I earn with my Legion I mostly spend on my Survivors).
I was only doing it for the challenges after that I'm done with it.
Mine were more like 8-12 mins but I'd rather have the 400% bonus on survivor if bots weren't involved