If that was true, every one would be wanting to play it.
Being survivor sided doesn't mean people will play it. It can be survivor sided and still boring. Based on what I have seen and heard many people seem to avoid gens because they find it boring. Survivors can't really loop killers like they can in 1 v 4 which is apparently the only fun aspect for survivors.
I'm just doing survivor in 2 v 8 as killer q is too long and I get to do easy tome challenges I missed from long ago. Other than that I wouldn't play survivor in 2 v 8 no matter how survivor sided it is because the overall survivor gameplay at its core is boring (sit on a gen and press a button). Or go look for chases which seems to be what many people are doing... Lots of matches I have been in chase with both killers after me and out of 7 other survivors there is 1 or 2 on a gen if I'm lucky and that usually tends to be a bot.
Honestly, 2v8 should be extended because of the PTB delay.
Normally, I would say 2 weeks is more than enough 2V8. But with everything being pushed back a few weeks, I think it would be good to extend it a little so long as plenty of people are still playing it.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i am playing 2v8 just for the memes because otherwise its hella boring
and if you believe you cant meme in 2v8 you lack…creativity ;)
Does the incentive get removed on Monday?
i mean they could probably do that and be find in this game mode. don't see why not
Being survivor sided doesn't mean people will play it. It can be survivor sided and still boring. Based on what I have seen and heard many people seem to avoid gens because they find it boring. Survivors can't really loop killers like they can in 1 v 4 which is apparently the only fun aspect for survivors.
I'm just doing survivor in 2 v 8 as killer q is too long and I get to do easy tome challenges I missed from long ago. Other than that I wouldn't play survivor in 2 v 8 no matter how survivor sided it is because the overall survivor gameplay at its core is boring (sit on a gen and press a button). Or go look for chases which seems to be what many people are doing... Lots of matches I have been in chase with both killers after me and out of 7 other survivors there is 1 or 2 on a gen if I'm lucky and that usually tends to be a bot.
i timed it - without great skillchecks it took exactly 70 seconds to solo repair a gen
Updated today on Twitter/X
Honestly, 2v8 should be extended because of the PTB delay.
Normally, I would say 2 weeks is more than enough 2V8. But with everything being pushed back a few weeks, I think it would be good to extend it a little so long as plenty of people are still playing it.
I like Trapper tbh. He's cool until he runs out od trqps. Managing traps and survivors is a tricky micromanagement game
i think he just more enjoyable in the 1v4 because of the resetting stone irl. it just to many damn people running around disabling traps in 2v8.