Bots are a pain in the ahh

Can we please agree on one bot and not 2 bots in a lobby

Comments

  • bots need to be removed from 2v8, BHVR made them worse.

  • They are trash but that being said my last game both times I was put in a cage it was the same bot that saved me. None of the human players even attempted the save. So my hat goes off to that Haddie bot!

  • This content has been removed.
  • Bots will save you but not heal you if someone else is healing you. The stalk you at a chest and they steal all the ferns. They are also the first to head out the gate. They need improvement but they are just fillers nothing more.

  • @PleaseRewind said:

    They are trash but that being said my last game both times I was put in a cage it was the same bot that saved me. None of the human players even attempted the save. So my hat goes off to that Haddie bot!

    They're programmed to prioritise unhooks. You'll notice that if one is healing you or on a gen, they'll immediately stop the moment someone gets caged and run off. I'll unhook for the bp if nearby, but if there are bots in the game and someone is caged a distance away I won't bother going for the unhook. More efficient to remain on a gen and let the bots get it since they'll be inevitably already on their way. I imagine lots of others do the same.