I think yesterday's patch messed up with RPD 2v8 rotation
Played almost 20 matches today and only now I was sent to RPD.
Played almost 20 matches today and only now I was sent to RPD.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think its just chance. I went 10 or 15 matches on the first day before the patch without getting RPD.
You consider this a bad thing?
RCPD is one of, if not the worst map in the entire game, not getting it frequently is a blessing
Of course it's bad.
It's my favorite map😁
Seriously.
you have to remember tho that there’s like 20 maps in 2v8, just to name a lot off the top of my head there’s: RPD, suffo pit, coal tower, gas heaven, arp, rancid, thompsons house, disturbed ward, Ormond, family residence, sanctum, father Campbell chapel, wreckers yard and I think I few more. They brought like 6 new maps with this iteration also so there’s gonna be a lot more variety with the maps you get.
Hmm I am not sure. I was sent to RPD, Autohaven, Mount Ormond and Dead Dawg today.
I'll take it over Rot Dog saloon.
you are complaining about this? I would be thrilled to never see RPD ever again
I just got RPD two times in a row today.
One of them sadly I had to quit because my Wesker friend got stuck with that stupid bug the first dash he used to down a surv.