This is fun

So I can tell the dev never bothered to figure out 2v8 with Wesker because what a surprise I'm soft locked carrying a Claudette at the time of writing this I can break anything, use my power, vault or anything thought maybe a stun or flashlight would work as the game is thinking I need to hook her but nope not that either I'm stun immune and can't be blinded so basically I'm stuck waiting four minutes just to see that BHVR never tested Wesker in 2v8.

Update: I was forced to DC because the timer ran out but I couldn't do anything so basically I get a match making ban because I wasn't able to do anything and had to DC instead of waiting 2 hours for the server to shut down

Comments

  • @jamally093 said:

    So I can tell the dev never bothered to figure out 2v8 with Wesker because what a surprise I'm soft locked carrying a Claudette at the time of writing this I can break anything, use my power, vault or anything thought maybe a stun or flashlight would work as the game is thinking I need to hook her but nope not that either I'm stun immune and can't be blinded so basically I'm stuck waiting four minutes just to see that BHVR never tested Wesker in 2v8.

    Update: I was forced to DC because the timer ran out but I couldn't do anything so basically I get a match making ban because I wasn't able to do anything and had to DC instead of waiting 2 hours for the server to shut down

    👍️Exact experience I had

  • I had this happen to a Wesker yesterday. He got locked holding a Steve on his shoulders. He just walked around for the rest of the match pressuring gens lol. They lost horribly

  • @xGodSendDeath said:

    I had this happen to a Wesker yesterday. He got locked holding a Steve on his shoulders. He just walked around for the rest of the match pressuring gens lol. They lost horribly

    How do you pressure gens like that? I know the BOTS would run, but who else?

  • The bug is still currently happening to people. I just saw it happen to 2 weskers in my matches in the last hour. I truly feel like youre just here to troll because I keep seeing you in posts telling people that things they’re reporting aren’t happening despite multiple people reporting the same experiences. What is your deal?

  • @LordGlint said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3884040#Comment_3884040

    How do you pressure gens like that? I know the BOTS would run, but who else?

    He was moving at hooking traversal speed still, so you couldn't sit on the gen in his face

  • @MaddieMage said:

    The bug is still currently happening to people. I just saw it happen to 2 weskers in my matches in the last hour. I truly feel like youre just here to troll because I keep seeing you in posts telling people that things they’re reporting aren’t happening despite multiple people reporting the same experiences. What is your deal?

    Well ig that means bhvr lied AGAIN abt fixing a bug. For the record, this is a bug, that according to official game news WAS suppose to be fixed. I haven't seen this bug once but if ur still seeing it within 12 hours of the patch, then ig they just lied abt removing like they have with a few bugs lately.

    I have "no deal" you've seen me discussing a single situation in multiple posts yes, in which from what i have seen on both sides, isn't occurring. And in a newer post i made, i proved that 1) survivor is the better role still, And 2) Bots are in fact not a downside. I never said they weren't buggy in other ways however, they do infact make questionable plays in chase, which is their least prioritized purpose. However the pre running when touching TR does not happen from what I've seen, and even if it did, thats very normal, lore accurate behavior.

  • @XtremeDBD said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3884076#Comment_3884076

    Well ig that means bhvr lied AGAIN abt fixing a bug. For the record, this is a bug, that according to official game news WAS suppose to be fixed. I haven't seen this bug once but if ur still seeing it within 12 hours of the patch, then ig they just lied abt removing like they have with a few bugs lately.

    I have "no deal" you've seen me discussing a single situation in multiple posts yes, in which from what i have seen on both sides, isn't occurring. And in a newer post i made, i proved that 1) survivor is the better role still, And 2) Bots are in fact not a downside. I never said they weren't buggy in other ways however, they do infact make questionable plays in chase, which is their least prioritized purpose. However the pre running when touching TR does not happen from what I've seen, and even if it did, thats very normal, lore accurate behavior.

    Basically this while event surrounding around the theme of RE as be told to not be played or well BHVR if I remember said not to play Wesker because of the bug so basically you can't play you A RE character because BHVR didn't bother to fix it instead saying "well just don't play them" I knownit would suck but maybe kill switch him in 2v8 to help prevent this bug from happening and people having to DC just to play the game?

  • I got stuck on a Trappers shoulder when a team mate pallet saved me, except my body stayed floating in mid air but must have come down later as I ended up getting healed and bled out for 4 minutes afterwards. But I was stuck the entire match watching Trapper in 3rd person go around doing his thing.

  • @XtremeDBD said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3884076#Comment_3884076

    Well ig that means bhvr lied AGAIN abt fixing a bug. For the record, this is a bug, that according to official game news WAS suppose to be fixed. I haven't seen this bug once but if ur still seeing it within 12 hours of the patch, then ig they just lied abt removing like they have with a few bugs lately.

    I have "no deal" you've seen me discussing a single situation in multiple posts yes, in which from what i have seen on both sides, isn't occurring. And in a newer post i made, i proved that 1) survivor is the better role still, And 2) Bots are in fact not a downside. I never said they weren't buggy in other ways however, they do infact make questionable plays in chase, which is their least prioritized purpose. However the pre running when touching TR does not happen from what I've seen, and even if it did, thats very normal, lore accurate behavior.

    They you go again, why you do automatically jump to “they lied” about fixing a bug rather than “Hey I know you thought you patched this but it’s still an issue”? Where’s the assumption of positive intent first? Automatically accusing people of lying about issues they’re saying they’re having in matches, accusing BHVR of lying about patching a bug, it’s like you want to automatically assume the worst because it makes you somehow feel superior. You’re not engaging in this forum in good faith and I’m not the only person who has pointed this out about you.

    Also you didn’t “prove” anything about survivor or bots being better. You’ve simply stated your opinion. You really need to google and understand the difference between fact and opinion. You can’t prove your opinion because it isn’t based in fact, and you also cannot decide that someone else’s experiences in matches with bots didn’t happen and therefore “prove” your point. That’s not how facts work.

    In my opinion, you really need to learn some emotional and social intelligence because you’re very much lacking those skills.

  • Yeah it sucks alot, I'm not sure how this bug happens, I've never experienced it in any of my games before

  • Again you showed actual proof of nothing. You stated your opinion. At this point I feel like you’re probably a 10 year old child who’s just here to troll. I’m not gonna keep going back and forth with you on what an opinion vs a fact is. Joining a bandwagon does not make what you’re saying a fact and continuing to argue in bad faith and call people liars is not going to make what you’re saying anymore valid.

  • @MaddieMage said:

    Again you showed actual proof of nothing. You stated your opinion. At this point I feel like you’re probably a 10 year old child who’s just here to troll. I’m not gonna keep going back and forth with you on what an opinion vs a fact is. Joining a bandwagon does not make what you’re saying a fact and continuing to argue in bad faith and call people liars is not going to make what you’re saying anymore valid.

    Are you talking to me? If so then here's proof a YouTube video showing proof that this bug exists

    https://youtu.be/r-XZcGmYDHE?si=azIz5RyWxLLyu5jD

  • @jamally093 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3884386#Comment_3884386

    Are you talking to me? If so then here's proof a YouTube video showing proof that this bug exists

    https://youtu.be/r-XZcGmYDHE?si=azIz5RyWxLLyu5jD

    No not you. I was talking to Xtreme DBD they have a habit of arguing in bad faith on here.

  • @MaddieMage said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3884498#Comment_3884498

    No not you. I was talking to Xtreme DBD they have a habit of arguing in bad faith on here.

    Yeah you kinda have to quote that since if you don't kinda more seems like your talking to the OP rather thing a specific person.

  • The fact that Wesker isn't disabled yet doesn't surprise me at all when I really think about it… Probably just another "brush it under the rug" scenario. They could be ignoring the issue so they don't have to tell Capcom that Wesker is bugged and now have to remove him after getting consent to use him in the mode to begin with… This company….

  • @jamally093 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3884503#Comment_3884503

    Yeah you kinda have to quote that since if you don't kinda more seems like your talking to the OP rather thing a specific person.

    I unfortunately couldn’t quote him cuz of the ignore feature but my apologies for confusing you.

  • @biggybiggybiggens said:

    The fact that Wesker isn't disabled yet doesn't surprise me at all when I really think about it… Probably just another "brush it under the rug" scenario. They could be ignoring the issue so they don't have to tell Capcom that Wesker is bugged and now have to remove him after getting consent to use him in the mode to begin with… This company….

    How does the bug happen? I've never experienced it before. All I've heard is your forced to dc since egc can't kill the survivor