A couple of 2v8 suggestions: don't allow bots to take herbs or hatch, and make it 1 bot per match.
I feel very frustrated with the state of 2v8 with bots (making up a quarter of the game) exclusively unhooking and stealing herbs from players. I also know that lashing out won't be listened to and won't fix anything, and the long killer wait times being reduced is not a bad thing.
However, the behavior of the bots is annoying enough for me that I'm probably not going to play the game mode after I finish the tome, and I bet I'm not the only one. So, title. I figure having just one bot auto-added (and preventing them from taking all the herbs and hatches, do this either way PLEASE) would reduce wait times decently while being less infuriating.
(I unhooked a bot Yui twice and she beelined for yellow herb twice, I died and she had 0 hook states bruh)
Comments
1 bot per match is a terrible idea. Killer queues are already 15 minutes long. If anything we need more bots.
It sucks for survivor though because the bots aren't fun to play with. BHVR either need to polish the Survivor AI (very difficult work, making good AI isn't easy) or implement much more powerful incentives for Survivor (iri shards for example)
Or just… remove them altogether and give us a different solution.
They need to make them as good as the bots in custom. Those bots can blind me the second I pull the hatchet back as huntress.