"Play To Your Strengths" challenge bug
Needs you to just play as Medic in one trial.
Already played a few and it's not triggering.
There's also one to play one match as a Scout, but I've escaped through the gates the first match I tried it, so maybe if I also escape through the gates it will trigger (so far only escaped through Hatch).
Either way, the Medic one is bugged or the text is incorrect.
Comments
I had no problem and didn't even need to escape. I would say make 100% sure you are on Medic (sometimes if there is too many of one role, it will randomly force one of you to play something else.)
I've just escaped through the gates and in all the matches I was indeed a Medic.
So far it didn't worked. :(
Thanks for replying :)
Try unselecting the challenge, exiting the game, coming back in and selecting it again.
I had no problem with the medic tome, but doing the above has fixed bugged challenges in the past for me.
I went to unselect it and ended up getting the BP and clearing it.
I was indeed experiencing a bug, but it was another one. Sometimes you complete a challenge and it does not progress the bar nor show as completed, but it indeed was and you just need to try and "unselect" it.
Thanks for replying :)