@[Deleted User] said:Congratulations dear friend 😏I love the "O" Nemesis lol.
@[Deleted User] said:
Congratulations dear friend 😏
I love the "O" Nemesis lol.
thanks friend ❤
In my language we use "O" to refer to males, and "A" for the females :)
@RFSa09 said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/V4VIGIUHDWOE/17390493214017301886211759313312.jpg
@RFSa09 said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/V4VIGIUHDWOE/17390493214017301886211759313312.jpg
Great job!! That took some dedication I bet! Congrats!
Congratulations! It is quite the grind to getting P100 but you can now celebrate. Welcome to the P100 club!
Wow! Great job here, you'll make a mighty fine and feared p100 nemesis.
STARS!
congratulations!!! Feels good to get P100 doesn’t it?
CONGRATS!
well done!!
Congratulation 😀
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
thanks friend ❤
In my language we use "O" to refer to males, and "A" for the females :)
Great job!! That took some dedication I bet! Congrats!
Congratulations! It is quite the grind to getting P100 but you can now celebrate. Welcome to the P100 club!
Wow! Great job here, you'll make a mighty fine and feared p100 nemesis.
STARS!
congratulations!!! Feels good to get P100 doesn’t it?
CONGRATS!
well done!!
Congratulation 😀