People who play houndmaster:
How do you do the search to gens? Had a daily and in all 3 games I could not get the lock onto the gens lol.
https://youtu.be/urysot0oGWo?si=aIqMKJJPjsp5lxzI
How do you do the search to gens? Had a daily and in all 3 games I could not get the lock onto the gens lol.
https://youtu.be/urysot0oGWo?si=aIqMKJJPjsp5lxzI
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I use the finger. It's probably just placebo but instead of pointing above or below try to get that finger real nice n' centered lol
It took me a whole match yesterday to figure out how to just get the dogs to go somewhere I wanted them to go. In my defense, I have none. So umm yeah in that boat with you LOL.
I usually keep the camera in the middle while moving it up and down across a gen's aura until the arrow hovers over it.
I just wiggle up and down in the general direction of the generator and hope for the best honestly.
One reason I don't like playing her.. you take 2 work days just to make the dog go to a gen you want him to go.
It's finicky and clunky, but I'll second what the first respondent here said - if you use her finger as the aiming point instead of the little light that shows up, I've found you have better luck.
Still annoying, though.
I hope they smooth this part out. It needs to be easier to lock onto a gen.