Rotating timers
Why does the Premonition's cooldown timer rotate clockwise, while Quick & Quiet's one counterclockwise?
Would not it be better to give different meanings to the two directions of rotation?
For example:
1) clockwise: duration of the perk effect (Distortion, Sprint Burst...) and other "positive" perk-related events;
Would not it be better to give different meanings to the two directions of rotation?
For example:
1) clockwise: duration of the perk effect (Distortion, Sprint Burst...) and other "positive" perk-related events;
2) counterclockwise: perk cooldown (Premonition, Quick & Quiet...) or loading (Diversion, Stake Out...) and other "negative" perk-related events. 
The same convention should also be applied to the Status Effects icons and to all the other rotating timers.
Comments
i have never noticed that...
would be a nice QoL change for sure.
Good idea!
I mean it wouldn't matter that much.
Most perks have that acitvation, don't have cooldown (or have it in diffrent icons read exhaustion) and vice versa
*I guess DWM has both.
Tapps perk does the same thing but I can't remember which way it goes but when they're not all the same it's confusing.
Indeed, this would be the kind of qol update that would make understanding the game easier.
Could the lucky PC players kindly tell me if the rotating timers got the QoL improvement described in the OP with the 2.6.0 PTB? :)
No? I haven’t used cooldown perks recently.
@not_Queen @Patricia @Peanits @Shelby Please, fix the rotating timers in the 2.7.0 patch: all people agree with the OP, it's a good and simple quality of life improvement. :)