Uh oh 😥 bots are in 2v8 lobbies now

https://store.epicgames.com/fr/news/popular-2v8-mode-returns-to-dead-by-daylight-with-a-resident-evil-twist

Finally, the devs are adding two Survivor bots to every lobby in an effort to reduce potential Killer queue times.

Comments

  • @DeBecker said:

    Then congrats to the devs. You just kicked out a good portion of your playerbase if this is gonna happen, unless you were able to set bots on par with a real player. Cause, right now, bots are unable to be of any help in a normal game.

    This is exaggerated. Bots get more hate than needed. I’ll admit they were better when they first came out, but at least they still do gens asap and get hook saves.


    They barely use to even get hook saves due to always be afraid of a terror radius

  • I will always prefer bots to actually players, from a survivor basis they actually do gens, go for unhooks, they don't hide in the corner whole match waiting for hatch or follow the killer to try get 1 blind save when killer clearly has light born or suicide on hook. Much prefer bots as teammates.

    From the killers basis, bots don't spend ages repeatedly going saves or t bag at every pallet or hide for the hatch. They play the game. If I could get BP and rewards playing custom games with bots I would be playing that lol no hassle, no q times. Bring on the bots

  • @Prometheus1092 said:

    I will always prefer bots to actually players, from a survivor basis they actually do gens, go for unhooks, they don't hide in the corner whole match waiting for hatch or follow the killer to try get 1 blind save when killer clearly has light born or suicide on hook. Much prefer bots as teammates.

    From the killers basis, bots don't spend ages repeatedly going saves or t bag at every pallet or hide for the hatch. They play the game. If I could get BP and rewards playing custom games with bots I would be playing that lol no hassle, no q times. Bring on the bots

    It sounds like you'd rather play a single player game.

    Bots don't belong in multiplayer games unless there is serious problems.

  • @mecca said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3882378#Comment_3882378

    It sounds like you'd rather play a single player game.

    Bots don't belong in multiplayer games unless there is serious problems.

    I'd enjoy dbd if it was a single player game, I tolerate the other players but if I had the choice I'd happily play with bots.

1 2 3 ›