Just saw console bans are now in affect yes finally

Now people have no excuse to just dc to be a jerk / clearly working with a killer and having people camped out the game lol I've had that 2 times it's not fun 

Comments

  • Camping is not bannable, just FYI.

  • Orion said:

    Camping is not bannable, just FYI.

    Don’t think that’s what’s they are referring too
  • @Paddy4583 said:
    Orion said:

    Camping is not bannable, just FYI.

    Don’t think that’s what’s they are referring too

    Yeah I think they're referring to the afkers that hide and seek probably.

  • @powerbats said:

    @Paddy4583 said:
    Don’t think that’s what’s they are referring too

    Yeah I think they're referring to the afkers that hide and seek probably.

    They said "having people camped out the game", which, to me, just sounded like Killers camping to take someone out.

  • @Orion said:

    @powerbats said:

    @Paddy4583 said:
    Don’t think that’s what’s they are referring too

    Yeah I think they're referring to the afkers that hide and seek probably.

    They said "having people camped out the game", which, to me, just sounded like Killers camping to take someone out.

    Yeah I thought about that also but usually Red doesn't complain about that type.

  • @powerbats said:

    @Orion said:

    @powerbats said:

    @Paddy4583 said:
    Don’t think that’s what’s they are referring too

    Yeah I think they're referring to the afkers that hide and seek probably.

    They said "having people camped out the game", which, to me, just sounded like Killers camping to take someone out.

    Yeah I thought about that also but usually Red doesn't complain about that type.

    He rarely uses punctuation, so I can't really tell what he's saying half the time.

  • Orion said:

    Camping is not bannable, just FYI.

    Lol I'm on about survivors blantently pointing at me on the hook telling the killer to camp me heck the second time it happened a pulled a Claudette that hid the second the match started and turns out they was working togeather as the second legoin saw it was them I'm downed and they lugged everyone but the one I pointed out in the closet
  • Orion said:

    @powerbats said:

    @Orion said:

    @powerbats said:

    @Paddy4583 said:
    Don’t think that’s what’s they are referring too

    Yeah I think they're referring to the afkers that hide and seek probably.

    They said "having people camped out the game", which, to me, just sounded like Killers camping to take someone out.

    Yeah I thought about that also but usually Red doesn't complain about that type.

    He rarely uses punctuation, so I can't really tell what he's saying half the time.

    Well I just clarified it
  • Even though this is a good thing i feel whoever is in charge of dealing with reports has just trebled there workload. 

    You just know people are going to report (killer nodded at me on the hook) or (survivor tbagged me at exit door), silly reports.

    I play console, recieved the messages and i havent experienced such a whiney, cry baby gaming community in my life.

    Good luck to whoevers dealing with these reports, you're about to experience first hand how dumb and whiney some in this community really are. 
  • Even though this is a good thing i feel whoever is in charge of dealing with reports has just trebled there workload. 

    You just know people are going to report (killer nodded at me on the hook) or (survivor tbagged me at exit door), silly reports.

    I play console, recieved the messages and i havent experienced such a whiney, cry baby gaming community in my life.

    Good luck to whoevers dealing with these reports, you're about to experience first hand how dumb and whiney some in this community really are. 
    Agreed I will feel bad for there workload
  • @redsopine01 said:
    Now people have no excuse to just dc to be a jerk / clearly working with a killer and having people camped out the game lol I've had that 2 times it's not fun 

    And here we go.

    BHVR being flooded by masses of falsefy reports.....

  • Where did you just see this?

  • Where did you just see this?


    It’s on their Twitter and other sources:



    https://mobile.twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1088889415131381762

  • Orion said:

    @powerbats said:

    @Paddy4583 said:
    Don’t think that’s what’s they are referring too

    Yeah I think they're referring to the afkers that hide and seek probably.

    They said "having people camped out the game", which, to me, just sounded like Killers camping to take someone out.

    I thought he was talking about killers being helped by survivors and finding the other survivors, who knows 
  • Paddy4583 said:
    Orion said:

    @powerbats said:

    @Paddy4583 said:
    Don’t think that’s what’s they are referring too

    Yeah I think they're referring to the afkers that hide and seek probably.

    They said "having people camped out the game", which, to me, just sounded like Killers camping to take someone out.

    I thought he was talking about killers being helped by survivors and finding the other survivors, who knows 
    I clarified it but to clarify again I'm on about survivors blantently telling the killer to camp you by pointing at you on the hook repeatedly then there was a instance I forced a killer and a teaming survivor to show themselves by pulling them for hiding without there being any tr indication 
  • all killers are messed up with no pity what so ever but you all must kill your 4k kills no matter what.Killers are weak? i call bs! When I play killer and with right add on i could get 4k kills too.I like showing pity when bad stuff happens.

    i was in a match all 3 survivors dc'ed i did one gen 4 left i was thinking he let me do one gen let me go or do few gen so i can get point but no he picked me up droped me a few times till i can move then take me down again. He did this like 10 to 20 times till he finally hooked me wasting my time .

    Now i must ask, is this game is meant to be fun for just the killers and pro swf? Because that was not fun!