.
Probably around the beginning of February
@jasonq500 said:Probably around the beginning of February
@jasonq500 said:
Hopefully with sadako’s name on it 🙏
I eated it. Sorry y'all.
@Langweilig said:https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3878560#Comment_3878560Hopefully with sadako’s name on it 🙏
@Langweilig said:
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3878560#Comment_3878560
Hope so too
I hope so 💯
@ReverseVelocity said:I eated it. Sorry y'all.
@ReverseVelocity said:
Okey we have to wait for it coming out on the other end.
Don’t flush it down the toilet when it does.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably around the beginning of February
Hopefully with sadako’s name on it 🙏
I eated it. Sorry y'all.
Hope so too
I hope so 💯
Okey we have to wait for it coming out on the other end.
Don’t flush it down the toilet when it does.